post your sexy pics here

Back to the shoes! Those are really awesome, I have some that are very similar but are a bitch and a half to walk in. They never get worn ...but you are so working those boots and stockings, very cool!

*laughs at Sam and obliges*

I could use some good boots. I have police boots, but they cost like $200 so I can't afford to wear them all the time. Know any places that carry boots LIKE those for a bit cheaper?

Random Beard said:
*laughs at Sam and obliges*

I could use some good boots. I have police boots, but they cost like $200 so I can't afford to wear them all the time. Know any places that carry boots LIKE those for a bit cheaper?

Wrong person to ask. I've had the same boots since I was 16. The heel broke off a few weeks ago, so I went to look for new boots. I wound up taking my beloved boots to a repair shop and having the heel fixed. I love them, I can't part with my boots. :cry:

BlackwaterNymph said:
Fat people bashing? Original. You should have a ball with me and my pic then. I rather like that one of Jamie that received such a nasty comment, and what happened to that one of her legs, she's got AWESOME legs! Truly sexy!

This was in Austin last weekend the day after the ND show, me, Paul and Vito hanging out at the Congress St bridge to watch all the bats - bats rule.

samvitobw.JPG
Hahaha, hanging out with stoners with goatees, yeah, thats fucking original. Bitch pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz zzzz.

Hatred towards others is representative of hatred towards one's self. I am sad for those people and hope that someday they'll find enlightenment.

Sam, you're fucking cute.

urahomo said:
Hahaha, hanging out with stoners with goatees, yeah, thats fucking original. Bitch pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz zzzz.

man you are killing me..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want more Tee pictures or Dead Lioness or more hot chicks. quick before my eyes will burn from the other pictures..........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm no troll!!!!!!!!!!