post your sexy pics here

Too poor to see Carcass last night plus we had better things to do like go to the Meridian Room.

Ceiling. I love the ceiling.
DSC04246.jpg

DSC04248.jpg

DSC04249.jpg

DSC04251.jpg

HENNESSY, bitches!
DSC04252.jpg

Then went back to Brian's brother's loft to hear the Crack & Hennessy song that they made yesterday. Finally, after two years of joking about it!

"posting the video is dumb. why not just post the mp3?" - Derick

Because. They may not appreciate the whole thing in it's current form floating around the interwebs yet, plus this is funnier.

CRACK AND HENNESSYYYYY

:worship:

That was very entertaining to watch...that dude just kickin it with a shit eatin grin on his face! good stuff!!!

LOLZ@Kevin! ya stoked you are!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally starting to stumble upon some jiu-jitsu pics. None of me actually rolling yet but I know they exist!!

kev_mark_jj.jpg

kev_jj2.jpg

kev_jj1.jpg

They've started to notice each other. I don't think Albert Fish can even tell that she's another betta, it's usually just her admiring him from afar :p

DSC04341.jpg

"Yeah I'm sittin' in my plant. So what, wtf you staring at"
DSC04344.jpg

Maxwell, your dwelling is a mess :p

Cute fishy pics, I can't stop!

DSC04383.jpg

When I first got her I thought that white-ish ring around her eyes might be an infection. Treated her for such, but it didn't make any difference. It's never gotten any worse so I've concluded it's just part of her physiology.

DSC04362.jpg

Nice colourful fish photos! ^^

I had a good time last weekend: traveling, beer and Medieval Time.

IMG_1486.JPG

Yes, that glass is large. :kickass:

IMG_1491.JPG

Yay, a record store!

IMG_1516.JPG

Awesome.

IMG_1518.JPG

More awesome.

Drummroll...

IMG_1522.JPG

My friend straighted my hair hahah.

Nice colourful fish photos! ^^

I had a good time last weekend: traveling, beer and Medieval Time.

IMG_1486.JPG

Yes, that glass is large. :kickass:

IMG_1491.JPG

Yay, a record store!

IMG_1516.JPG

Awesome.

IMG_1518.JPG

More awesome.

Drummroll...

IMG_1522.JPG

My friend straighted my hair hahah.

Even in England we don't have anything like Medieval Times, and this the country that pretty much started Knights and chivalry :lol: Still, looks hilarious fun.

Hej, focking sweet medievil-ee pics, I guess the Hoegaarden is the mead of choice for this thread?

Hell Yeah on the Dark Tranquility shirt

Also The Crack And Hennesy music vid was helerious ..it sounded like somthing that would be on the tv show The Whitest Kids You Know, lol