post your sexy pics here

emot-smug.gif

I flame like the greek fuck little boys: All day, every day.

Wtf, are you talking about? If you are indeed reffering to ancient greece, you have A LOT to learn. In ancient greece homosexuality was FORBIDDEN, and people that were homosexual were prosecuted by the LAW.
What are you trying to do? Teach me the history of my land?:lol:

Wtf, are you talking about? If you are indeed reffering to ancient greece, you have A LOT to learn. In ancient greece homosexuality was FORBIDDEN, and people that were homosexual were prosecuted by the LAW.
What are you trying to do? Teach me the history of my land?:lol:

All the greek ever did was fuck little boys... everyone knows it.

Everyone meaning, every ignorant person that once he hears something he actually thinks its true without putting any effort into researching it?
If thats the case than I feel sorry for you :(

Speaking of greek proverbs, you know why they say "It is better to have five in your hands than ten and waiting for them"? It's because they liked having 5 little boys to fuck then instead of waiting to fuck 10 of them. Impatient boyfuckers they were.

There may had been some incidents of pederasty in ancient Greece, but believe me, they weren't more or less than the other cultures that thrived on other lands at that time. Even today, pederasty happens all over the world. So what would make a difference to name a Greek person a pedophile than to name another person who does the same thing?