post your sexy pics here

I've always thought you had a resemblance to Leo...mainly Leo in recent times. You have a fuller face, but the eyes and cheekbones are uncannily like his.

fk5yyx.gif

She looks like she's trying to take off or something.

Gonna need rocket thrusters like the C-130s to get her off the ground.

Yeah, it's probably made of genuine leather. Can't beat those real cow hide products.
It would fetch a tidy sum at the black market, 't would.

I've always thought you had a resemblance to Leo...mainly Leo in recent times. You have a fuller face, but the eyes and cheekbones are uncannily like his.
He says I have a fat face! *bawls*

Gonna need rocket thrusters like the C-130s to get her off the ground.

No way man, all you gotta do is put one of your feet right up against the outside of her ankle, isolate her arm on the same side so she can't post up with it and then thrust up and throw your hips in that same direction. She's so heavy, once that weight starts moving it won't be able to stop and she'll roll right over. You can let go and watch or hold on for the ride and end up on top.

:D

No way man, all you gotta do is put one of your feet right up against the outside of her ankle, isolate her arm on the same side so she can't post up with it and then thrust up and throw your hips in that same direction. She's so heavy, once that weight starts moving it won't be able to stop and she'll roll right over. You can let go and watch or hold on for the ride and end up on top.

:D

:puke:
That sounds soooo like the guys yelling in from outside the Octogon. In this case, we're gonna end up with a FLAT brother in the ring.

Watching that gif, I am laughing at the idea of being the guy on the bottom, waiting until she's up at the peak of one of those 'jumps', and then doing what I described in my last post and just watching her dump onto floor beside the bed :lol: :lol:

It's definitely possible. I've done it to guys that probably don't weight much less than her, and I'm tiny.

You gotta realize, when she's at her "peak" like that, most of her weight is up in the air and she can't control it. If she just laid flat on top of you and pushed her hips down, it'd probably be impossible to do. That's why you have to push your own hips up and into her in the direction you want her to go, to get her off balance. When she's bouncing that like, she's putting herself off balance. When she's up at her peak you could probably do it fairly effortlessly. It surprised and amazed the shit out of me the first time I did it and realized how simple it really is.

edit: but yeah, I agree... the entire scenario is vomit-inducing haha