post your sexy pics here

Handgun safety says you unload it unless you're going to shoot something or you're storing it in a holster, for defense, Mr Waffles. :)
If you're going to play gunslinger, clear the chamber. ;)

Handgun safety says you unload it unless you're going to shoot something or you're storing it in a holster, for defense, Mr Waffles. :)
I'm aware of this, Mr Beard, but all I'm saying is, as long as you keep your finger off the trigger, you can do with a revolver pretty much anything you like. That's one of the advantages of a revolver. You can chuck it down the stairs and it still won't go off.

If you're going to play gunslinger, clear the chamber. ;)
I don't play gunslinger in front of a mirror, thankyouverymuch. I'll leave that to the Kriglochs of this world.

Haha Stormo, I just applied for a security detail position with one of the security agencies here. Apparently the military is contracting base security out to these firms and they need people who speak English well. As you probably know, Italians suck at speaking English, so hopefully I'll get picked up as I speak English and have 9 years military experience. I've also used just about every single type of rifle, shotgun, pistol, and automatic assault rifle that can be used either legally or for military use, so I'm thinking I'll be a shoe in. Cross yer fingers.

I think they use a Beretta 9mm, though, and not revolvers.

Went in to drop off my CV the other day and was greeted by the biggest pair of tits I've ever seen on such a slender chick. Still don't know what to make of it. Kinda strange to see really hot chicks working in this line of work.

Harassing a colleague at his guard post at work (me on left)

DSC00337.jpg

Stormie with his gun! :tickled:

lol. I dont do that shit. What kind you carrying?
S&W Model 64, 4", .38. Pretty standard stuff really.

As you probably know, Italians suck at speaking English
27wsy6v.jpg

I've also used just about every single type of rifle, shotgun, pistol, and automatic assault rifle that can be used either legally or for military use, so I'm thinking I'll be a shoe in.
Errr... do yourself a favor, don't go there and say that. If you have experience in the military, then say that, but don't say "I've used just about every type of firearm", because they'll think you're one of those cowboy/pseudo-Rambo types that the sector desperately tries to avoid. Communication skills are far more important.

Went in to drop off my CV the other day and was greeted by the biggest pair of tits I've ever seen on such a slender chick. Still don't know what to make of it. Kinda strange to see really hot chicks working in this line of work.
Pics or it didn't happen.

I see your fatty and raise you a gothapotomus
fk5yyx.gif

Errr... do yourself a favor, don't go there and say that. If you have experience in the military, then say that, but don't say "I've used just about every type of firearm", because they'll think you're one of those cowboy/pseudo-Rambo types that the sector desperately tries to avoid. Communication skills are far more important.

Great to know, thanks a lot!

It might be kinda tough to get it still, because they're full right now. The only thing that gives me a glimmer of hope would be the English. It would be nice, and it's a pretty decent job that pays quite well.

Thanks again Stormy!

I can smell the hot Flemish accent all the way to Arlington!! :oops:
Hopelijk stinkt het niet te hard ;)

Great to know, thanks a lot!

It might be kinda tough to get it still, because they're full right now. The only thing that gives me a glimmer of hope would be the English. It would be nice, and it's a pretty decent job that pays quite well.

Thanks again Stormy!
No worries, if there's anything you need to know, just ask.

Hihihihihiihi....he said "hard".
And it means the same thing in my language ;)

Dude on the right seems to have a sidearm to big for him. Also, not a team player in the finger department. :)
The sidearm isn't too big, it's being bumped up by the chair he's sitting on, that's why it looks so big. But yeah, he's little ^_^

El Stormo kinda looks like if Leonardo DiCaprio wasn't a pussy.
You know, you'll probably fling poo at me for this, but I've heard that quite a few times before actually. Not saying I'm on the level of DiCaprio, appearance-wise, but the structures of my face and his are quite alike.

If only I had his wallet.