post your sexy pics here

We're drifting from the original subject, which are the tits of the Greek girl's grandma.

I'm wondering if sodas are whats keeping me from a flat stomach. I always end up being tired and needing a caffeine boost though.
Soda will simply tire you out even more. Both caffeine and processed sugar share the fact that they give you a big crash right after they've given you a little boost.

Do they look like this?

fapmoaabg.jpg
Russel! Alert! Jim-pancake-nipples-face required stat!

Well, if she decided to tell the mod "OMG THE NEVERBOARD IS FULL OF A BUNCH OF PERVERTS!!! I'M ONLY 16 AND THEY KEEP ASKING FOR ME TO SHOW MY TITS!" We can say we were joking all day, but that doesn't really hold any water.

Nah, Im not that mean, even when jokes get this far. Its just the internet, relax and dude thanks.:p

ps

Also, cool pics Lioness, that wine must be yummy *-*

AND BY THE WAY, Mister Rogers wore a cardigan sweater in every one of his 895 episodes of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood as he taught us about solving problems and being proud of who we are and if YOU want to question the MANLINESS of this AMERICAN ICON because he wore a cardigan sweater while he spit wisdom your bullshit commie euro-kid-show clowns couldnt possibly fathom then you can FUCK RIGHT OFF. good on ya azal, keepin the spirit alive :kickass: