post your sexy pics here

Earlier in this thread:

What a fucking pedophile. Sick son of a bitch. Get the fuck off the internets, the band doesn't approve of you.

Yeah but not naked shit, dude. It was a response to her claim that she had big boobs, so a better photo would suffice to back up her statement.

Don't get pissed because you really wanted to see her tits.

Yeah but not naked shit, dude. It was a response to her claim that she had big boobs, so a better photo would suffice to back up her statement.

Don't get pissed because you really wanted to see her tits.

Translation:

"DRATS!"

And no, I really don't want to see her tits. The fucking greek disgust me.

Translation:

"DRATS!"

And no, I really don't want to see her tits. The fucking greek disgust me.

You of all people trying to call me out on this is quite ironic.

I'm on board with Lunar_Still. If you make a statement that you've got big boobs on this forum, you have to prove it. That doesn't mean that you have to take your clothes off, though.

Dead Winter: "I'm appalled that you guys would even consider asking to see this 16 year old girls' breasts!!!!!! However, posting 'em with clothes on is totally cool and I wanna see it to believe it!!"

does not compute.

Dead Winter: "I'm appalled that you guys would even consider asking to see this 16 year old girls' breasts!!!!!! However, posting 'em with clothes on is totally cool and I wanna see it to believe it!!"

does not compute.

Who said I was appalled? I simply said that it would look bad on Nevermore if people were trying to get her to take her clothes off.

I don't give a fuck whether she does or not, I was just saying it might be a good idea to stop hounding her for two days about showing her boobs.

oh kevy, its so simple! see, he was asking for pics of her tits in a totally non-creepy way! these other dudes are just sick!

And yet again, you're under the assumption that I'm shocked or offended. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Can you read?

I said that once out of jest because it's the Neverboard. Now, almost two days later, it's still going on.

I just merely pointed out the fact that it's probably a bad idea to keep going on about it.

It seems like everyone else got a clue and said, "Hmmm...it probably would be a good idea to knock it off. We've had our fun". Everyone but you three. I'm not saying you guys are fucking pedophiles.

Does anyone else understand what I'm saying, or am I all alone here? Nevermind...I already know the answer to that.