post your sexy pics here

Your name is anvil. You must have named yourself after your moms & sisters tits, and your dads gut. They are getting fat like william.

An angry internet person!
Let me guess, your mother failed at aborting you and the scar on your forehead where the hanger hit forever reminds you of it, so you decide to jump on the internets in a sad display to try to make everyone feel a little more like you do, just so you can feel somewhat normal?

An angry internet person!
Let me guess, your mother failed at aborting you and the scar on your forehead where the hanger hit forever reminds you of it, so you decide to jump on the internets in a sad display to try to make everyone feel a little more like you do, just so you can feel somewhat normal?

It's just ledmag...he's our resident troll who is allowed to pretty much say whatever he wants. 99% of it is completely done just for humor.

No one is safe from him, which makes it that much more fun. The only person allowed to retort is Azal, but that's just because Azal's shit is just as funny/fucked up as ledmag's, if not more so.

It's just ledmag...he's our resident troll who is allowed to pretty much say whatever he wants. 99% of it is completely done just for humor.

No one is safe from him, which makes it that much more fun. The only person allowed to retort is Azal, but that's just because Azal's shit is just as funny/fucked up as ledmag's, if not more so.

Wouldn't that be kinda hypocritical?
Isn't that why Joe got kicked off this board?
Or am I mistaken :err:

ledmag will eventually be banned if some higher up sees this I guess, but no one cares enough to even retaliate here because most are fully aware that ledmag is literally on the verge of suicide as is, and his internet trolling is just about the only thing that makes him forget about his comedic/tragic life story that plays out like an extremely boring and unfunny episode of king of the hill day in and day out.

We allow him the joy he gets from spending his monthly hour of dial up on this board trolling, because once that internet access dries up, it's back to masturbating to the cover of a jeff foxworthy comedy special CD he found while rummaging through his neighbor's garbage.

Little sister went to prom!
5033_214599455127_761260127_7528569_15003_n.jpg

So why are you guys outside and not in a tornado shelter? That sky looks scary.

Actually we're in a Valley, all you see is large mountains in every direction.

Chilliwack:

chilliwack_british_columbia400.jpg