post your sexy pics here

<3 Spike

3666579471_17d573bfbe.jpg

3667385282_c3c921bdb4.jpg

Your hat makes you look more stupid than you are.....or maybe your are as stupid as your hat makes you look.

Also, you should do some repair work to your shack....its in need.

Also, you should not grow a beard if you cant grow a......well, beard...just cause you really really want facial hair does not mean you have the ability to grow the shit. Its really thin and you need to shave the fuzz.

An angry internet person!
Let me guess, your mother failed at aborting you and the scar on your forehead where the hanger hit forever reminds you of it, so you decide to jump on the internets in a sad display to try to make everyone feel a little more like you do, just so you can feel somewhat normal?

The hanger actually got me in the leg lord COCK BITE.

The hanger actually got me in the leg lord COCK BITE.

hahaaa you put "COCK BITE" in caps, that makes it so much more funny. I see why everyone thinks that you're hilarious now! With that kinda wit you could go on tour, be the opening act for Dane Cook, bro! You'd be a STAR!

*sighs* Kevin...... damn. That hat is awesome! You look like a seattle-fantasy. I love it!!! :oops:
You look so freakin' great in that picture!!! <3!!!!!

Jen, you too, hot dang! Beautiful photos!! Did you take them yourself? Great work! You look lovely!