post your sexy pics here

thats what I thought, until I drank only diet soda for a week. Before that the flavor of aspartame would make me sick.

now my body has adjusted and it doesnt bother me anymore. and excess sugar invokes the gross feelings

Dead_Lioness said:
YES!!!! Diet Dr.Pepper!!
YES!! Diet Coke!!

Blasphamy? NO!!!!
why drink this useless sugar, and calories when you can get the diet for the same taste?
just my take.

way to go ct!
diet sodas are a far cry from their sugar laden fathers :yell:

she kinda looks like a mean school teacher
gerrard.gif

now i'll have to paddle derick's behind. :tickled:

Random Beard said:
I'll drink diet when desperate, like I said. But NEVER Dr. Pepper or Cream Soda. Only regular.
my theory on lite beer vs. regular also applies here...if youre going to make the choice to drink a beer/soda....just have a beer/soda, ultimately NEITHER version is healthy.

If you drink diet coke for a few months, you will not return to regular coke, the sugar in it is disgusting. The best is still diet cherry coke (from a can so you get the metallic taste). Sure, water is healthier, but it always tastes dirty to me, I can't drink it. I balance out the coke with a pot green tea a day, hoping to delay cancer.

For those who have had both, do you prefer Diet Coke or Coke Light?

I dont really drink pop, Ive found in my recent studies that it seems to get more and more intensly carbonated almost by the day. I cant handle the carbonation! Its just too much! If I do drink pop, Im one of those creepy people who will swish it around for like 5 minutes before drinking to make it kinda flat.

Cara - the makeup is fancy, this is a whole new look for you.

TrueBeliever said:
If you drink diet coke for a few months, you will not return to regular coke, the sugar in it is disgusting. The best is still diet cherry coke (from a can so you get the metallic taste). Sure, water is healthier, but it always tastes dirty to me, I can't drink it. I balance out the coke with a pot green tea a day, hoping to delay cancer.

For those who have had both, do you prefer Diet Coke or Coke Light?

DIET COKE RULES!