post your sexy pics here

Not at all :)
I know I'm a weirdo... Not a burger fan in general, but when I do eat one they have to be flawless.

When I'll get home later, I'll post pics from the Nationals game, and the Five Guys I ate there... grease galore.
Too much hype, not enough quality IMO.

It's over 2000 calories in the meal I suppose, which would mean it's pretty much your recommended calorie intake for the entire day, but probably way above that category in fat, salt and sugar I guess.

Gotta be tasty!

So tired from Texmas fun and meats. Look what was waiting for me!

*MINE*

(The pillow, the blu-ray case is to show scale.)

111jla0.jpg

That is one large meat pillow! I approve!

Just read that a large order of fries has over 1500cal.

Now that's gut building!

The "Regular" order of fries is supposed to feed 2-3 people. The "Huge" order of fries is supposed to feed 4-6 people. That's why it's so high.

You callin me a brainless sheep?!?! Maybe I'll hate it!

Probably not... but well.. MAYBE!!!
Kevin -- Dave (WaDruid) and I tried it and I think Karen's point is significant, as is Dave's. If you're a 7,000 pound woman living in the heart of the bible belt, it's God's gift to a light snack. If you're a normal person, it's a very good burger at an excellent value, and a fun treat from time to time. IMO, it's better than Dicks. *does pennance for blasphemy* If you're a discriminating eater with a body that looks like Karen's, it's OKish. And really, I think that's the crux of it -- Karen's hott! *grin*

So it seems everyone BUT Karen likes the place. This appears to also be the case with bacon on sammiches!