post your sexy pics here

They're not averse to change, they're victims of abuse.

Some of them don't even see it as abuse, especially if it's only verbal. Lack of self esteem might give them the illusion that they somehow deserve this kind of treatment. Human behavior is a dumb and fascinating creature.

Fixed. The new NB is just a mediocre cover band.

Haha indeed. NB had to break up anyway. Started off as creative differences and ended up with serious legal screw over. There was some drama as there always seems to be with big bands/old friends. All for the best, Dordeduh are better off. Think of them as what Negura Bunget was supposed to become.

Also note taken about the baptism of fire. Cheers.

That's okay Kev, the chicks just keep coming back to the neverboards regardless. It's the Fat Kevin effect.

Well trust me if it was the FatGuru effect she would never come back. I have that affect on women and small animals

I mean COME ON would you bang this? Probably not....lol

P3131491.JPG

Hey guyz, wheres the nearest skinhead rally??

IMG_0753.jpg

why'd you shave your head? going bald or just got tired of maintenance? I'm thinking of shaving my head since my hair is starting to thin and it's getting noticeable but I really don't want to because I think I'd look weird as shit with no hair plus being a frontman for a thrash metal band but bald is kinda odd; the only band I've seen it work for is Dissection cuz Jon was fucking scary. I'll post a pic later maybe since I haven't posted anything here in ages.

Isn't a bald head more maintenance than short hair though? You gotta shave that pretty scalp of yours at least every two or three days to keep it clean, no?