post your sexy pics here

Wow...what disappointing reactions to a mere picture. I am sorry for you because your opinions seem reduced to the fact that you are all traumatized by the Twilight phenomenon( not that it's any of my business). People seem to have lost the will to be nice to others nowadays..And I came here bringing no offense. Simply a metal fan. Cheers.
P.S. I thought this was the last place you'd find people commenting on others' appearance.
This metal enough for ya? Ya man eaters. Sorry for smiling :worship:notworthy

hey cut us some slack, we didnt realize you were a legit Transylvanian/Romanian/Gypsy, and also pretty durn cute

oh wont you give us another chance? we can change baby, it wont be like it was before!

Yeah, relax. We always give everyone shit in here...and to be honest, this little teasing is nothing compared to the shitstorms created between each other sometimes. All just for fun. Don't take anything personally.

Yeah, neal, just note to self: it's wise not to call non-gypsy Romanians gypsies. It's like calling a black guy a my pals.

Morbides, say hi to Negura Bunget for me, if you will.

Yeah, neal, just note to self: it's wise not to call non-gypsy Romanians gypsies. It's like calling a black guy a my pals.
well that's just plain rude, why on earth would i possibly say something so ignorant and offensive!?
We always give everyone shit in here...and to be honest, this little teasing is nothing compared to the shitstorms created between each other sometimes. All just for fun. Don't take anything personally.
OH YEAH

Wow...what disappointing reactions to a mere picture. I am sorry for you because your opinions seem reduced to the fact that you are all traumatized by the Twilight phenomenon( not that it's any of my business). People seem to have lost the will to be nice to others nowadays..And I came here bringing no offense. Simply a metal fan. Cheers.
P.S. I thought this was the last place you'd find people commenting on others' appearance.
This metal enough for ya? Ya man eaters. Sorry for smiling :worship:notworthy

'I like her already ...lol

That's okay Kev, the chicks just keep coming back to the neverboards regardless. It's the Fat Kevin effect.

I'm not sure if you guys are serious or not, but in my experience that attitude has never produced anything but failure.

Everyone's different, so it all depends. I have met plenty of people in my life that may not necessarily want to be treated like shit, but that's all they know and that's what they're used to and it's quite hard for them to change. It happens, and you just have to be adaptive to those situations.