post your sexy pics here

Made a cool new dress. :)

25309_389824827104_688267104_4192009_7266939_n.jpg

It's the WASP saw blade logo on the front. Hoping I can get a ride to the South Bay to see them live tomorrow!

WASP = much more entertaining show than Pentagram. Plus I might be able to get free tickets to WASP. I'd honestly rather see Slough Feg than Pentagram, but they're headlining in a couple weeks for much less money.

If watching crazy drugged out old people was really that entertaining I'd just hang out in the Tenderloin all day.

But anyway it looks like I am going to Pentagram. My friend who was thinking about driving to WASP is actually going to be working the door at DNA and he's hooking me up with a free ticket. Kinda bummed about WASP but oh well, it's a free show and this way I can probably still make it to pole class tomorrow. And I'm always stoked for a Slough Feg show. :kickass: You better come say hi to me this time!

Second to last show. In this pic we were auditioning the team that we eventually chose to replace us.

secondtolast02.jpg

that must've been amazing at night, I love views from high up in buildings looking over the city. One of my classes is in the 5th floor and I always get distracted looking out over the neighborhood haha