post your sexy pics here

we're actually going to be recording a full length this summer which I'm working really hard on to make sure it's as good as it possibly can. Tt's funny because 1 of the guys in the band is really pushing to get a new vocalist and claims I absolutely just can't handle it (even though I think I'm not amazing but I've been getting better over time so eventually I'll be fine plus it's sooo much easier not having to deal with a separate singer) so it's funny when most people think the vocals are fine and he's the only one throwing a bitch fit about it. Thanks for checking us out and the feedback though, I appreciate it!

your vocal gives the band an 'old school' feel...id stick with it.

IMG_1276.jpg

:dopey: hi there

looks like something out of those old illustrated books i used to have when i was a kid, i forget the name but they were scary as shit.

and honestly how is it we keep attracting gorgeous women to this site?

we're actually going to be recording a full length this summer which I'm working really hard on to make sure it's as good as it possibly can. Tt's funny because 1 of the guys in the band is really pushing to get a new vocalist and claims I absolutely just can't handle it (even though I think I'm not amazing but I've been getting better over time so eventually I'll be fine plus it's sooo much easier not having to deal with a separate singer) so it's funny when most people think the vocals are fine and he's the only one throwing a bitch fit about it. Thanks for checking us out and the feedback though, I appreciate it!

your vocal gives the band an 'old school' feel...id stick with it.

Yeah man, I agree. Your vocals are ace, they are perfect for the music.

It's been a while since I showed a pic round these parts, so don't be surprised that I've gone post-op now after Will shipped out...

25583_1157418393921_1781581498_318953_5359182_n.jpg