post your sexy pics here

Hands down, the best American Beer

433yeti.jpg

:loco:

Huh? We drink witbier straight over here, it's just that we consider it weak beer, more suitable for women or adolescents who want to get used to the taste. It's sweeter and more accessible, even without lemon. I don't get why people feel the need to add fruit to beer, it's like raping a nun :D

All I was getting at is that if you don't like lemon flavor in beer, then you probably wouldn't like that beer, the Manneken Pis, straight. Cuz it's already lemon flavored.

But anyway, fruit in beer is a neverending argument, and that's why it's fun to take pics like the one I posted :D

The Mannekin Pis tastes better without the lemon, but it was for the photo op, ya know, with the intentions of beerdrama the action would cause.

Works every time.

It's already lemony enough that adding more lemon just makes it taste watered down.

Hey now, I actually enjoy Heineken as a refreshing beverage.

I am however a very large supporter of micro breweries throughout Canada. Granville Island Brewery and Sleeman Brewery (though Sleeman's is now a very large beer brewer here) brew some very good, limited edition beers, as well as a couple great mainstreams.

WHY SO SERIOUS!!!!!!!!??!

intro.gif

Had a 22oz bottle on the river yesterday and started climbing rocks with a decent buzz going on. AB Is the shit :)