post your sexy pics here

oh that is just gorgeous, ive got wood. really want a 1911 but theyre so expensive in CA, especially the colts and springfields :(

expensive to shoot too, but someday it will be mine OH YES, it WILL be mine.

Last night I was reading about nuclear fallout and thinking about how if there were a nuclear war that ruined the earth and made it basically like Fallout 3 that I'd want a gun so that my apartment building could blockade itself to stay defended from any radiated mutants that could be attacking my building. Then I was thinking about how I should go get a gun at least just in case something catastrophic happens so that I could defend myself against other people or mutants who try to take over my stronghold of the apartment building and resources (it's a very tall and big building that looks almost like a drab prison complex). I was wondering what kind of gun I should get and was thinking something like that gun (since realistic the easiest gun to get would be a hand gun and I wouldn't be able/or really need to buy something super intense to keep in my house).

I really need to stop reading wikipedia at 4 in the morning and letting my mind run wild.

:lol: I'm sure he had no clue. It's just one of those buttons. Everyone has a random button like that.

Double, double toil and trouble, fire burn, and cauldron bubble

IMG_0806.jpg

oh that is just gorgeous, ive got wood. really want a 1911 but theyre so expensive in CA, especially the colts and springfields :(

expensive to shoot too, but someday it will be mine OH YES, it WILL be mine.
Rock Island Armory, chief. Decent mil-spec goodies at a reasonable (for 1911s) price. And .45s aren't THAT expensive, compared to some ammo, just get Blazer rounds.

Also, fuck Glocks. I just had to say it. :lol:
I admit they're ugly as sin. They're designed to be ultra reliable, but there are Glock clones now like the M&P series that are so much better looking. The primary reason so many people want the lighter guns is the sheer weight, not everyone wants their belt tugged on, and women *hate* large guns and calibers (dead serious, CDC won't use anything above .38SP or 9mm pistols because the woman COs whine. They reportedly bitch about having to use "heavy" revolvers all the time.)

Yeah, it's my mother's. She has non-alcoholic liver disease and I'm not for sure how long I'll have her around, so I wear it to remind me to cherish her. Any more comments dipshit? :lol:

Haha sorry about that dude! Not "haha" about your mom but "haha" about the whole class ring thing.

...the easiest gun to get would be a hand gun...

...I really need to stop reading wikipedia.

No, and yes. First you need to be over 21, then you need a permit, which requires a background check at the sheriff's department, then you need to wait, then you need to find one that you can handle, then you need to make sure you can hit something with. Just get an AR15. And the only reason I'm responding is because I had a dream I was placing claymores around my house for just this scenario.

The closest I can legally get to owning a handgun is to get a BB gun... but I can't even own one of those legally in NJ, since I can't get an FID. Yes, you need an FID in NJ to own a BB gun.
Meanwhile, in CA, BB guns sit on the shelf in Walmart. I thought we were bad.