post your sexy pics here

Oh btw Stormy, thanks for the invite but I don't have the game. I'm actually having problems starting up NWN2 on Steam...keeps saying some shit about "The game cannot be started at this time" or something like that. Still can't figure out what the deal is.

Cara, you weren't the only one this weekend:

Burrrrn.jpg

Burrrrn2.jpg

Yowch, looks painful!! Mine has fortunately already turned into a nice tan.

Oh and hello there ;)

I bought the game, silly! Played half of it then my HD crashed, bought a new one, reinstalled by Steam, and now it won't fucking open. Lots of people are having the same problem but they say it's the antivirus. My antivirus hasn't blocked anything. I'm pissed.

Ah you mean buy L4D! I'll think about it...didn't like the first one that much. "Oh look, there's a zombie....now there are 10,000 zombies!" Rinse, repeat. Nah.

I bought the game, silly! Played half of it then my HD crashed, bought a new one, reinstalled by Steam, and now it won't fucking open. Lots of people are having the same problem but they say it's the antivirus. My antivirus hasn't blocked anything. I'm pissed.
I remember having trouble with NWN2 too, at least the CD version. Have you tried temporarily disabling your antivirus and launching then? You probably have, but just askin'.

Ah you mean buy L4D! I'll think about it...didn't like the first one that much. "Oh look, there's a zombie....now there are 10,000 zombies!" Rinse, repeat. Nah.
I thought the same thing, until I actually played it.