post your sexy pics here

I would not say that everyone is bad but I get what stormo is getting at, the whole idea of all our actions are motivated by our needs even if they're good actions. I don't really think that matters though as I'd rather see people who are being nice and helpful to everyone (even if its just to make them feel good) than the cunts who have no remorse and lie, cheat, steal and destroy the lives of everyone else and don't even understand that they're doing it. There are a lot of varying degrees but it's really hard to find truly good people these days and even though I consider myself to be an asshole a lot of the time I could never be as morally devoid and self absorbed as so many people I've seen who fuck up the lives of others and just continue what they're doing believing it's ok.

His name is Redd. He's been looking for love his whole life but it's hard to find when he's a romantic deformity. He spends most of his days sitting on the porch drinking beer listening to the radio. He lives in poor San Antonio. His family is about their house.

I'm not saying he would be a good person if he had it better, but I know he just wants love, like all of us, sadly, he will probably never find it. He is the closest thing I have to family. Him and his cousin in the picture who was my best friend before he moved to San Antonio.

I'm not sure why I shared this. Just some background info on the photo. This was their last visit to Houston during Christmas.

I know this board hates rap, but he can freestyle better than just about anyone in a Bone Thugs type way.

yeah i know, i was just talking about now because thats the time i've been in but clearly there always have been shitty people and always will be. dumb thing to put in but oh well, either way it disgusts me how people can be and it really baffles me how the mind can work. i know some people who literally have no empathy for others, are completely oblivious to interactions around them and think that they're amazing, not harming anyone, are justified in everything they do etc. it's especially scary considering that the law ends up quite often helping these people (i've got a situation like that going on right now) and so many places and people are fucked.

I would say that's an appropriate reply by John, however. It's not being defensive when people make douchebag remarks about your friends.
Cry me a fucking river. Never said he was a thug/bad guy/jailhouse candidate. I noticed he looked like he was ACTUALLY A BURN VICTIM, mentioned it, and John replied as to what it was that caused his condition. You sure read into that one.

DSC01444.jpg

Britt Ekland, me w/ Golden Gun replica, Maud Adams

30+ years is a bitch.

Cry me a fucking river. Never said he was a thug/bad guy/jailhouse candidate. I noticed he looked like he was ACTUALLY A BURN VICTIM, mentioned it, and John replied as to what it was that caused his condition. You sure read into that one.

Or you're backtracking because I called you out on your douchebaggery.

finally got around to taking pics of my custom Oakleys

damn, some futuristic and badass glasses you got there. how much did they cost? i've pretty much never owned a pair of sunglasses in my life (besides $5 aviators i got to sleep on public transit without appearing like it) but i've been considering some since i kinda want to save my eyes from getting fucked.