post your sexy pics here

so i went to golden gate park and the museum with my friend today, we took pics with my iphone and they actually weren't that bad (except these are scaled down so they're worse):
img0354useumfb.jpg

i took one on top of this ridiculously steep bridge doing a squinty face and then after i stopped this 2nd one got taken too and it's ridiculously unintentionally grim
img0357752.jpg

by far my favorite and craziest:
img0373usefb.jpg

John: your friend Redd looks like a cool dude, I'd totally hang out with him if I was in the area!
When it comes to close friendships and family - fuck what a person looks like.. that is completely insignificant.
You're a good guy, John :) <3

Enemy: I dig the new haircut :)

that new haircut seems like twice the pain in the ass that the long hair was. you cant even tie it back at that length, but its still in your face!

that was the worst, i wanted to give up on growing my hair out like every day when it was that length haha
i wore a hat or beanie every day cause i couldnt stand it

it actually doesn't go down to my eyes or get in my face yet, i remember when i was originally growing my hair and that happened and yeah it sucked. i'll definitely cut it again before that happens

John: your friend Redd looks like a cool dude, I'd totally hang out with him if I was in the area!
When it comes to close friendships and family - fuck what a person looks like.. that is completely insignificant.
You're a good guy, John :) <3

That's going to make his day. <3

We play guitar together sometimes. His right hand can't really hold anything, but if I'm in a drop tuning I can get him to bar down power chord strings with his left stub while I pick for him.

We call it stub metal, haha.

Lawl... I haven't been on the ultimate metal forums in AGES... But I wanted to check out news about Nevermore, and what was going on regarding Jeff and Van leaving... Annnyyyyywayyy.... I'll probably be frequenting the forums quite a bit more now, haha...

Thought I'd post a picture of my ugly mug, haha... >___>

995m.jpg

Lawl... I haven't been on the ultimate metal forums in AGES... But I wanted to check out news about Nevermore, and what was going on regarding Jeff and Van leaving... Annnyyyyywayyy.... I'll probably be frequenting the forums quite a bit more now, haha...

Thought I'd post a picture of my ugly mug, haha... >___>

995m.jpg

You're a very nice guy and a welcome addition to our shit-slinging for, uh, shits and giggles. Please, stay as long as you like.