post your sexy pics here

I've never thought more about cutting mine to be honest. I'm finding it hard to justify keeping it based on my lifestyle nowadays.

I still love it, but it's getting in the way more and more often :\

I used to have long hair when I was like 12. I still have recurring dreams of being having long hair and being able to headbang properly. Now when it grows out, it just poofs into a jewfro. Take my advice, if you have long hair, keep it. You will miss it.

Thats the thing, he wouldn't have to go through the transitional fro phase, people like that can grow back anytime they want.

I had to put oil in my hair for about a year until it got long enough to weigh itself down some. I have the reoccuring dreams with it, too. I miss it to death. I would have long hair for the rest of my life but I have to accept the fact that my hair just isn't meant for it.

Some people pull it off, though. Cara's waves look great.

I've never thought more about cutting mine to be honest. I'm finding it hard to justify keeping it based on my lifestyle nowadays.

I still love it, but it's getting in the way more and more often :

exactly what was going on with me and i'm really happy i did it. it's weird that everyone says they really miss it but don't grow it again whereas i could (maybe some day will) but don't want to. the only thing i could truly imagine missing is if one went completely bald which seems like a bummer; one weird thing actually is sometimes i almost feel like i still have long hair (such as sitting in a chair and needing to flip my hair away or something, feeling like it would be on my back or that when i move it sways with me) but it's not constant, just sporadically and weirdly haha.

I use to grow my hair out. Now that I work in a professional environment, I need to look clean cut and shaved.

I could care less about looking like Jesus. Short hair is a lot easier to take care of.

I still love it, but it's getting in the way more and more often :

You will know when the time is right.

He looks like kinda like Martin Lopez to me.

354254.jpg

Ahahaha, that's actually a really funny coincidence... As like 99% of the time I get "Mikael Akerfeldt" from Opeth, hahaha...

Kobi of Orphaned Land came up to me, and was like... You look so much like MIKAEL, hahaha... And generally, other fans of Opeth tell me that as well...

Hey there!

Hey there to you, as well! ^__^

Long hair is sexy. Keep it, please.

Hello new guy! :wave:

Haaaaaaiiiii! ^^

Just please cut down on the ellipses. Most the time a period or nothing at all will suffice.

It's........ Probably not going to happen........................................................................................................................................................................................ :p

And yeah, I'm keeping my hair until it starts to fall out, hahaha...

its mustache shavin season!

I'm going to keep both my mustache AND long hair, ahaha...

Funny thing is, I never let my facial hair grow out until about three years ago... I used to think it looked gross on me...

Then I grew it out/groomed/shaped it... And now I just think I look weird WITHOUT it, hahaha...