post your sexy pics here

Heya! Haven't posted anything around here in a while..a photographer friend took a few pics while she visited last summer.

Edit: Oops, too big.

IMG_1242-1.jpg

27009_1345745611102_1455136498_30884388_815523_n.jpg

your apartment kicks fucking ass. one of my goals is to have an apartment downtown with a great view of the city, as the view of all the lights and skyscapers at night is just spellbinding. of course most downtown apartments that would have that sort of view would cost somewhere around 2-3k per month (and thats lowballing it), but then again i've got a lot of time i hope to hit that goal haha

your apartment kicks fucking ass. one of my goals is to have an apartment downtown with a great view of the city, as the view of all the lights and skyscapers at night is just spellbinding. of course most downtown apartments that would have that sort of view would cost somewhere around 2-3k per month (and thats lowballing it), but then again i've got a lot of time i hope to hit that goal haha
Thanks man, I got really lucky in finding this place. I didn't even know about the view when I went to check it out initially and when I finally saw it, I couldn't believe I was getting it for such a steal. I can see the skyline of buildings, Lake Union straight down in front of me, Gasworks park to the other side, and a bunch of mountains way off in the distance. Sunrises light the place up in the morning and the moon rises straight up the window and I can see it all night long.

The trippiest part is that you can see a good 3 mile stretch of I-5 as it runs through downtown and all the tiny headlights of the cars on it. Then there's a busy road right below me (nearly straight down actually) where the cars look much bigger. If you just sit and zone out, it's kinda cool to watch all the moving lights everywhere at night. I might take a video of it someday just for fun.

I say if you want a place with a view like you desire, then you can certainly make it happen. I never, ever, ever thought I'd be able to accomplish anything like that, but here I am!

Just go for it :kickass: