post your sexy pics here

Corona is good, especially with lime. But the lime is actually for keeping out flies, but the Americans fell in love with the taste and now give the mexicans loadsa money for cheap shit beer :D

well im not the biggest beer fan really. one of my friends is big into beer and always has some weird shit at his house and some of it is pretty good (he works at a food co-op with a good beer section, so he has new stuff all the time). more dark beer and stuff with more flavor. the typical cheap lager doesnt do it for me.

Final_Product said:
Corona is good, especially with lime. But the lime is actually for keeping out flies, but the Americans fell in love with the taste and now give the mexicans loadsa money for cheap shit beer :D

Actually, the Lemon is not to keep out flies... it was originally placed in beer glasses in Mexico to get rid of the metal taste the beer had, since they used to store beers in iron barrels and back then the beer had rusty-flavor.
Flies actually don;t give a fuck about Lemon, and will land on it.

oh and... give me a break! Corona is as bad as coors light

Dead_Lioness said:
Actually, the Lemon is not to keep out flies... it was originally placed in beer glasses in Mexico to get rid of the metal taste the beer had, since they used to store beers in iron barrels and back then the beer had rusty-flavor.
Flies actually don;t give a fuck about Lemon, and will land on it.

oh and... give me a break! Corona is as bad as coors light

Ach well...maybe I'm thinking of Sol then? I'm not sure. I've definately read that somewhere. Coronoa and Coor's light are fine, but generally I like Continental European beers. Oh and I like a fine glass of Tennent's too :Spin:

BattleAngel said:
Can I adopt you?! I so need another woman around here! It's just me and The Daughter, and 4 boys! It's like a Locker Room around here! So much testosterone, so little estrogen... Plus, you have great taste in beer!

So... should I draw up the papers?

:D

show me where to sign, I'll bring the Belgian beers with me ;)

i found an new old one :D hehe

it´s about 3 or 4 years old :| .oO(darn i`m gettin old ...)

Anthropogena.wingsnew1arot.jpg

well and my photoshopping and coloring was not very good atm ... but i quite like the picture itself :p