post your sexy pics here

Final_Product said:
You can count me in on that one. What adds insult to injury is that everyone seems to preoccupied blaming heavy metal fans for everything, because satan has ahold of us. When, in all fairness, hip-hop culture glorifies this stuff more so than metal ever has, and gets away with it daily.

Another thing is that the majority of Hip-hop actually practices what they preach. These rappers are or were in gangs, they've shot people, abused women, etc. The case for Metal, is hardly the same. Except for Black Metal. But Norwegians are crazy. So it's okay =P

The black metal thing was pretty silly, to be honest. Some of these people take things WAY too seriously. 50Cent is a good example, with his new movie, film etc etc...that ugly tool is making kids pick up guns and want to be the next 50cent and make a million bucks. Tis sad.

and yes, being close friends with a norwegian fellow, they are CrZaAZzzYY :)

Final_Product said:
The black metal thing was pretty silly, to be honest. Some of these people take things WAY too seriously. 50Cent is a good example, with his new movie, film etc etc...that ugly tool is making kids pick up guns and want to be the next 50cent and make a million bucks. Tis sad.

Yeah, for them it's all about the money. No talent at all, no musical ability.

Have I ever told anyone that Sepulturas singer is fucking awesome? Black guys in metal are kickassz0rz. And, Fireball Ministry is totally boring. I'm glad they weren't able to be at Opeth's gig last October.

Derrick Green? I quite like him too :p

and yeah, they suck...i downloaded some stuff from Century media out of interest and BOY they were quite awful.

Yeah! That's his name! Christ. The first time I heard Sepultura was in one of their music videos. I thought the bands name was Sepultra, so I searched for that in metal archives, but nothing came up. Then I heard the name Sepultura, and thought, "Aha! THAT's their name..." so I searched for them on metal archives again, found them, then looked at the bands picture and thought, "Where'd the black guy go?" It was an old picture and the guy wasn't there, so then I was even more confused. Now I just saw a live video of theirs on headbangers ball, and confirmed to myself that the black guy is in Sepultura. :) Confusing story? I think so.

Final_Product said:

50 CENT IS BEING TOTALY IRRESPONSIBLE HERE AND I'M FREINS WHITH SOME NORWEGIANS THEY KINDA PRIDE THEMSELVES ON THEIR CRAZYNESS:loco:
BLACK PEOPLE DOING METAL?!?! COOL... I THINK...

:lol: Well, Mr Green wasnt always in the band, he replaced cavalera. Derrick Green aint too bad, but the golden era was when cavalera was there...and more specifically pre 1990s.

Only other black guys i can think of in "metal" are dude from Killswitch engage and the other dude from god forbid. Maybe blackfolks like metalcore. :p

edit...I've only now realised that I have been bitching rappers for, among other things, they're poor attitude towards women, yet my signature is in support of that very thing. I suck. :p

Final_Product said:
:lol: Well, Mr Green wasnt always in the band, he replaced cavalera. Derrick Green aint too bad, but the golden era was when cavalera was there...and more specifically pre 1990s.

Only other black guys i can think of in "metal" are dude from Killswitch engage and the other dude from god forbid. Maybe blackfolks like metalcore. :p

edit...I've only now realised that I have been bitching rappers for, among other things, they're poor attitude towards women, yet my signature is in support of that very thing. I suck. :p

yeah I can't think of any other black guys in metal

and lol@your sig. at least you don't mean it (at least i'm under the impression you don't :p) whereas most rappers do

LadyValerie said:
yeah I can't think of any other black guys in metal

and lol@your sig. at least you don't mean it (at least i'm under the impression you don't :p) whereas most rappers do

I dont mean it...really.:Spin:

LadyValerie said:
This isn't the greatest idea but, if more and more people have weapons of some kind (mostly guns) who will continue to have the same nerve to try and commit a crime? It's like giving every passanger on an airplane a machete, who would even try to hijack the plane? I know airplanes are so much smaller than.. neighborhoods, cities, but it's still something you should think about. A city or neighborhood that has mostly people with no weapons is more vunerable than a city with residents who are armed. It also brings the question of how would one know what city or area has more weapons.

^best post ever, i totally agree with you.

Even if guns weere totally banned, how hard would it to be to hid them?? Not at all. If nobody ever had any guns at all, then yes i would agree that nobody should get them. But its too late they are everywhere.

here is a pic of the next gun im getting
luger9wr.jpg

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
DID YOU ACTUALLY KILL ANYTHING???

I've shot a great amount of rabbits, and i've hunted deer twice and killed one. I've also put down a horse, which was tragic.

Dont see the thrill in hunting.

Although u guys might find it hard to believe, since i own so many guns, i dont like hunting at all.

I went once, and i shot a deer, in i sat there and watched it bleed to death, coughing up blood and stuff.

I wouldnt have felt so bad if it was a bear or something, but it was a harmless deer.

i just stick to shooting targets from now on.