post your sexy pics here

My physics teacher when I was 14 was WAY hot, and she bent over desks an awful lot.

I spread a rumour she was a lesbian, and she would not talk to me. Her name was Ms Shutz (pronounced shootz) which was awesome.

Ever considered date rape?

How do you guys manage to weigh that little?

I'm not sure if I'm using 'different' pounds, but I weigh 86kg which translates directly to about 185 pounds.

Used to weigh 205 pounds when I first started weight lifting and wasn't watching the diet!

I've so much sexyness with my cliched picture poses and my dirtyness from being in a factory.....ness.

347620657_l.jpg

And speaking of sexy, heres a picture of my old mans back tattoo thats in progress -

294871751_l.jpg

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
PUFFY NIPPLES = BAD???
THANK YOU FOR BEING THE ONLY PERSON PUTTING ACTUAL NAKED PIX ON THIS "SEXY PIX" THREAD
in case you failed to notice, its supposed to be pictures of ourselves, and most people on this board don't want to post nude pictures of themselves, hence no nude pictures.

Wolftribe said:
in case you failed to notice, its supposed to be pictures of ourselves, and most people on this board don't want to post nude pictures of themselves, hence no nude pictures.
I will gladly post a pic of my taint. That is a pic not only of me, but of a sexy part of my anatomy.

Should I get my grundle-patch waxed before or after the pic?

sknight said:
I will gladly post a pic of my taint. That is a pic not only of me, but of a sexy part of my anatomy.

Should I get my grundle-patch waxed before or after the pic?
why not both? its easier to judge with both before and after pics.