ancient one, from '95. mahair.... :cry:

t_naturel.jpg

You look like a female assassin from a James Bond movie:worship:

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
THE NAME THAT APPEARS ON MY SEX OFFENDER REGISTRATION

WTF!!!!!!!!

Sex Offenders registration??????????

..."and everybody is ok with that?
Have I missed something ?" (a quote from Lion King in case you didn't know)

but really..

Lord Red Dragon, who ever you are, care to explain ?
thats kinda disgusting, I almost don't want you on this board anymore.

Dead_Lioness said:
WTF!!!!!!!!

Sex Offenders registration??????????

..."and everybody is ok with that?
Have I missed something ?" (a quote from Lion King in case you didn't know)

but really..

Lord Red Dragon, who ever you are, care to explain ?
thats kinda disgusting, I almost don't want you on this board anymore.

We don't know the full story. If you scroll back Karen, you can see the website where LRD is registered as a sex offender. I'm not sure where to draw the line because I really don't know what happened. The website says it was exposure. LRD seems like a reasonable fellow, so I'm kinda willing to hear what he has to say before crucifying him.

Final_Product said:
We don't know the full story. If you scroll back Karen, you can see the website where LRD is registered as a sex offender. I'm not sure where to draw the line because I really don't know what happened. The website says it was exposure. LRD seems like a reasonable fellow, so I'm kinda willing to hear what he has to say before crucifying him.

I'm not crusifying anyone.... and you're right...

but it is disgusting.

Dead_Lioness said:
WTF!!!!!!!!Sex Offenders registration??????????..."and everybody is ok with that? Have I missed something ?" (a quote from Lion King in case you didn't know) but really..Lord Red Dragon, who ever you are, care to explain ? thats kinda disgusting, I almost don't want you on this board anymore
A GIRL TALLER THAN ME WITH DOUBLE-D BOOBS OFFERED TO BUY ME ALCHOHOL AND IT TURNED OUT SHE WAS GOING TO BUY IT WITH A FAKE ID... I REALLY DON'T FEEL LIKE I REALLY NEED TO SAY ANY THING MORE THAN THIS

I have a few tattoos and none ever bled that much. But when I got that done it bled an absolute fucking tonne for almost the rest of the day. The fact that she put cling-film over it has kinda made it look worse, though.