post your sexy pics here

I have one on my other arm i'll post tomorrow, the one on my shoulder isnt finished, and the other one is pretty personal. I'll post what i can tomorrow, when it isnt 2.50am :)

picture0208zi.jpg

bit dull, sorry.

Dead_Lioness said:
WTF!!!!!!!!

Sex Offenders registration??????????

..."and everybody is ok with that?
Have I missed something ?" (a quote from Lion King in case you didn't know)

but really..

Lord Red Dragon, who ever you are, care to explain ?
thats kinda disgusting, I almost don't want you on this board anymore.

Since it's exposure, well, as Cara says, his skirt probably just fell down in public or something.

MajestikMøøse said:
I personally don't think I'd ever get a band logo tattoo, but hey, whatever works for other people.

Yeah, I respect that. I just reckoned I'd like a tattoo on my body with regards to the band...and went and got it.

Final_Product said:
Yeah, I respect that. I just reckoned I'd like a tattoo on my body with regards to the band...and went and got it.
I WOULD (AND PROLLY WILL) GET A PIC OF THE RIDDLE BOX, BECAUSE IT'S SOMETHING THAT ICP FANS WILL INSTANTLY RECOGNIZE (LOTS AND LOTS OF JUGGOLOS HAVE THIS TATTOO BECAUSE IT'S THE 2ND JOKER'S CARD AND A MOST OF THE JUGGALOS SAY IT'S THE BEST ICP ALBUM) BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT'S ACTUALLY A PIC INSTEAD OF ANY KIND OF LETTERING SO THAT PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW OR HATE ICP WILL STILL SAY "THAT PIC LOOKS COOL"