post your sexy pics here

Hearse said:
I said I will try to do better at home! :yell:
don't you ever listen :bah:
Sorry Lasse... you're out of your league there. :loco: BWN is beautiful, and has teh eye.... and you're...

well...

Well you're pretty too... which is a bit odd... and scary...

...but you're a guy. :p

kthx?

showerpic.jpg

reposted due to the necessity to repost :loco:

:wave:

Okay here I am...back again...and off the request lines...to defend the honor of my one true fair ( being Maharet ) which to me is too beautiful for mere words...and to come to the aid and defense of Sammeh BWN, who is as I see it rates right underneath Jamie...the two most gorgeous women on the planet...and proud to know them both.....and well Tee...scares the hell out of me!

:lol: I don't wear contacts, my eyes are always red on the pics taken in closed spaces, cuz they are bright blue, lacking pigment

herpes, err, tobacco I was chewing :D

I wasn't going to say anything since I'm the better person here and have NEVER made comments about your looks, your personality, etc, I have never made snide remarks or personally attacked you or been passive aggresive. I've been quiet because this is all crap and I can take a lot of it but there comes a point when one has to stand up for themselves. This just tears it. A very nice person said you are just sarcastic and don't mean things they way they come out and not to take you seriously. That gives you no right to be disrespectful to me, I have done nothing to you. Things will come to light eventually, other people around here know other things you've said about them as well. Whatever reasons you have for not liking me - that's your deal. I'm sorry you need attention from everyone 24/7 - this is one person you are not getting any more (negative) attention from. You are the first and only person to be on my ignore list.