post your sexy pics here

reputation_neg.gif
post your sexy pics hereJanuary 27th, 2004 10:29 AMbad bad bad

no signature? cheesy :Spin:

Lord of Metal and I tried make an active attempt to increase the number of music related threads/ the number of off topic threads ratio to about 1:1, but that was too hard of a task, so we gave up.

deadseason said:
It's really sad to see what this forum is becoming... Nevermore is such an intelligent band and all I see here is so sad... Nobody here is talking about music, that's all I see.

I don't think there is anything sad about off-topic threads! They're fun and allow us to get to know each other outside our taste in music. I mean I've seen very humourous threads as well as serious ones and I've seen people talk shit about each other and some other respond...

Nevermore is an intelligent band ...of course there is no doubt about that! But it doesn't mean we can't talk about anything in here and laugh together! When there is some bitching going on ... you always get to see who's the intelligent one and who's just plain stupid... When there is a thread about music, you find out who like what and share opinion. When there is a picture thread, you get to see who looks like what and the pictures they post may reveal a lot more about them than just their physical appearance... In my book, someone that dares to post pictures of his/her feet out of the blue is cool! :)

Anyways... we are a community and like in every community, you should expect to find bitches, intelligent people, music freaks, leaders, followers, guys, girls, people you like, people you love...

If this forum was only about nevermore and their music... I personnaly wouldn't be on it 2 hours a day... Some of you guys make me wanna come back...

Reactions: Fevermist
BlackwaterNymph said:
I wasn't going to say anything since I'm the better person here and have NEVER made comments about your looks, your personality, etc, I have never made snide remarks or personally attacked you or been passive aggresive. I've been quiet because this is all crap and I can take a lot of it but there comes a point when one has to stand up for themselves. This just tears it. A very nice person said you are just sarcastic and don't mean things they way they come out and not to take you seriously. That gives you no right to be disrespectful to me, I have done nothing to you. Things will come to light eventually, other people around here know other things you've said about them as well. Whatever reasons you have for not liking me - that's your deal. I'm sorry you need attention from everyone 24/7 - this is one person you are not getting any more (negative) attention from. You are the first and only person to be on my ignore list.

intelligent post ...
*reps*

NicodemiX said:
Lord of Metal and I tried make an active attempt to increase the number of music related threads/ the number of off topic threads ratio to about 1:1, but that was too hard of a task, so we gave up.
I remember....that and "go make a thread that doesn't suck!!" :tickled:

hmmm...well Tee, i do like you as a person but you really shouldnt get upset about Sammy posting pics...i dont remember you getting this way when Karen posted her pics...The boys here do like Karen, you know! Theres nothing wrong with Sammy and i dont think its cool to be slamming her like that...in turn, it makes you look like the bad guy...and shes right, shes never slammed you before...i suggest just ignoring someone when you feel the need to post stuff like that...

Deadseason, have you been to the Opeth board lately? all they talk about is Opeth and really stupid crap about Opeth..it gets boring...the people at this board like to talk about other things besides Nevermore...also people have talked about Nevermore until theyre blue in the face and now that the tour has been over, there hasnt been alot of Nevermore things to talk about...Most of us have become pretty good friends, partied with eachother in real life and made attempts to go to Nevermore shows together..Since weve become so close, we are gonna BS about stuff...Cara posted this thread in order to see what most of us look like in certain situations...and its been a fun thread...for the most part...Everyone enjoys looking at other peoples pics...its nice to put a face to the regular poster...
Larf, good answer! its the reason i come back here too! i love the folks here!!

hmm wait the mail apendage cna't really be tight, hard mabye not tight
so yeah im tlaking about the female genitilia