post your sexy pics here

BWN, Tee wasn't being sarcasticearlier. what she was trying to say is the way you were holding you hand over your face with you hair between your face and your made you look like some one had just smacked you and you were up set. just another way of perceiving what the pic presented.

Reactions: Tee and Lillitu
Hearse said:
Nice, and yes I can see your belly there... very sexy :D :loco: :lol:
Damn I want to see pics of you where your eyes aren't red, is there any?
(new ones) :p

Here :D
t_vienna3.jpg

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tee again.

I was going to say something along the lines of "Looking good." :) Meaning that 40100 pic.

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
BWN, Tee wasn't being sarcasticearlier. what she was trying to say is the way you were holding you hand over your face with you hair between your face and your made you look like some one had just smacked you and you were up set. just another way of perceiving what the pic presented.

such a mediator you are...:err:

Larf03 said:
I don't think there is anything sad about off-topic threads! They're fun and allow us to get to know each other outside our taste in music. I mean I've seen very humourous threads as well as serious ones and I've seen people talk shit about each other and some other respond...

Nevermore is an intelligent band ...of course there is no doubt about that! But it doesn't mean we can't talk about anything in here and laugh together! When there is some bitching going on ... you always get to see who's the intelligent one and who's just plain stupid... When there is a thread about music, you find out who like what and share opinion. When there is a picture thread, you get to see who looks like what and the pictures they post may reveal a lot more about them than just their physical appearance... In my book, someone that dares to post pictures of his/her feet out of the blue is cool! :)

Anyways... we are a community and like in every community, you should expect to find bitches, intelligent people, music freaks, leaders, followers, guys, girls, people you like, people you love...

If this forum was only about nevermore and their music... I personnaly wouldn't be on it 2 hours a day... Some of you guys make me wanna come back...

words of wisdom my friend !
agreed.

hey, great pics all of you!
Samantha- i love your socks and jammies !!!!!!!!! *thumbs up*
and i dont think you look like someone smacked you...
its more like: "im afraid of the dark.. can i come out now?"
hehhe, but its a wonderful pic! (nice eye!!!!)

Tee- awesome pics, as always! :worship:

hearse- feet !!!!! :loco:
hahahaha :lol:

oh and as for you Larf03: AWESOME HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:headbang:

Black Winter Day said:
as this thread goes on, i am seeing less and less sexy pics. karen, the guys are getting antsy... don't make me post sweaty pics of myself after working out for 2 hours... you will regret it.

less and less sexy????
are you blind? havent you seen Tee's pictures? :err:
those are 100% sexay.

sides, what do u want me to do? post pictures?

samantha, maharet, you heard the man- post your sext pics :D

Karen i posted all the pics i had of myself...
well..there is this one really dumpy looking one with me and Sean from like ages ago...
seanandme.jpg

this is so far from Sexy...bleah i look like crap there!

a_slice.jpg

o_O what the fuck? Tee!!! Have you been drinking human blood again?? Sean always gets nasty red eye too in his pics...he isnt human either :p

Reactions: Tee