post your sexy pics here

n504119415_1665_4450.jpg

extra sexy points for my shirt and hot bitch sucking my brains out through my ear.

And medievil haircut scores me metal and sexy points.

Good shirt, can't say i could tell the difference between you and that "hot bitch" but maybe you should ask for your brains back, you may need them.

It's a total "fag" picture I know.

Thought it would be funny to post.

And yes I should get my brains back before posting shit like that again...

Carry on!

Hello, look at my name! I'm a muscle of love. Have you any idea how much love I require to stay satiated? It's a dirty job, I have to place ads for maids and butlers, then force them into servicing me sexually, day in and day out. Usually they endure so much hardcore butt-pounding that they expire within a month.

Would you like to be my new anal slave?

Hello, look at my name! I'm a muscle of love. Have you any idea how much love I require to stay satiated? It's a dirty job, I have to place ads for maids and butlers, then force them into servicing me sexually, day in and day out. Usually they endure so much hardcore butt-pounding that they expire within a month.

Would you like to be my new anal slave?

I don't know that I'm capable of such a pounding, though your dirty talking is quite seducing.....

I really might throw up, however I'm sure there's someone who'd love to service you out there, it just... isn't me...:puke: :OMG: :cry: