post your sexy pics here

parkerisabelbobyc0.jpg

I am pale and short. Outside of the Fillmore before Cradle of Filth. And no, I didn't go see that shit excuse for a band. I said hi to my friend who came out from Nevada.

img2653bd9.jpg

img2703my8.jpg

img2729tj6.jpg

I was just bored, basically.

What about my Username is emo... and Cradle of Filth is emo, you just have to broaden your definition of the word. It's like calling a band gay, same thing. Just because your definition of emo is something doesn't mean mine isnt another. Get over yourself, if you're angry at your father go tell him, dont take it out on me.

your a dumb ass, your user name is gay, cradle of filth is gay, not emo

your definitions of words are gay, your out of know where attack at someone saying they are angry at their father is gay, your sig is gay, your avatar is gay, your location is gay, and your an overall faggot now shut the fuck up/leave

OOOOOH NICE. You got me TOTALLY. I bow to your superior intelligence, that repitition and shoving my comments back in my face, GENIUS. And you came up with that so quickly, thats AMAZING. Do me a favor, however, if that's all you have to say, just private message me, its a waste of forum space.

OOOOOH NICE. You got me TOTALLY. I bow to your superior intelligence, that repitition and shoving my comments back in my face, GENIUS. And you came up with that so quickly, thats AMAZING. Do me a favor, however, if that's all you have to say, just private message me, its a waste of forum space.

Waste of forum space? Jesus H. Christ you need to pay attention.