post your sexy pics here

A special evening with Battery: Masters of Metallica tribute band. They're superly awesome playing Metallica. As I am known as their Maryland groupie, they love me. :)

All of these people are drunk, save me and the bouncer. Two of which are high.

IMG_1788bcrop.jpg

Holy shit!! it's Laurence hahahaha I haven't seen that dude in years. He used to live here in Mimico (Toronto) Say Hi from Crazy Troy E

Just kind of a thing. 1. some bands, seen more than once, recognize me for the shirt. 2. I've met a few interesting band guys because of it (Jivarp of Dark Tranquillity for one) 3. I'm weird and it's my favorite band shirt.

Buuuuut if you wanna send me free band shirts...

Haha aww. I don't know I don't wear the same band t-shirt to shows I go to, but I tend to wear the same outfit. I don't know why. It's comfy, and...I don't know. Haha so I hear ya on the being recognized more easily! Because then instead of someone saying "Oh yeah you're the girl who was wearing that ____ shirt!" It'll be "Oh hi!" ...or something. Yeah makes no sense sorry.

Haha aww. I don't know I don't wear the same band t-shirt to shows I go to, but I tend to wear the same outfit. I don't know why. It's comfy, and...I don't know. Haha so I hear ya on the being recognized more easily! Because then instead of someone saying "Oh yeah you're the girl who was wearing that ____ shirt!" It'll be "Oh hi!" ...or something. Yeah makes no sense sorry.

this thread needs more pictures of you

pictars from saturday's outing to fry street fair in denton, tx, to see our buddy brian's band shaolin death squad. very great band btw, if you like mike patton.

hanging out in the "rap tent" til shaolin went on. it was freaking cooooooooold outside. that's lane trying to thwart me

DSC00014.jpg

uh oh, uhhhh oh. no one can resist the chromatose!

DSC00015.jpg

shaolin, with drummer matt thompson (played w/ king diamond):

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00025-1.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00030-1.jpg

more in a moment

Jace/ Emily- worry not about me :D I'm just being the curious cat that I am.
Whatever makes you most comfortable, right? :)
What size shirt are you?
I have a ManOwar shirt I got for free and wore 0 times.....

Care: you look great!!!!!!!!!!! :) and Derick too :)
aww!

Azal: cool pics man. What kind of music do you guys play?

Jace/ Emily- worry not about me :D I'm just being the curious cat that I am.
Whatever makes you most comfortable, right? :)
What size shirt are you?
I have a ManOwar shirt I got for free and wore 0 times.....

Care: you look great!!!!!!!!!!! :) and Derick too :)
aww!

Azal: cool pics man. What kind of music do you guys play?

Lol, I'm a small.