post your sexy pics here

He's Canadian you know.

And Here in California we very much ARE required training in weapons handling.

But back to the fun.

Belgian, I ban your ASS HAIR!

Hey, don't put down Canadians.

...In Penguin's defense, we're all born knowing how to handle weapons.

I was lucky enough to be born knowing how to use a quarterstaff. Unfortunately, I don't measure up against men with guns.

me and krig never had training, we both shoot, i know i shoot alot and i've NEVER had an accident. wtf is with all you non americans and your "OMFG NO GUNS" way of thinking? I have very few hobbies that I enjoy, shooting is one of them. call it a sport if you will. but fuck, just let me enjoy it, and let me share pictures of my firearms with others who may be interested in them without hearing "WTF why do you need guns? those are fucking pointless"

i have zero interest in guns and think it's goddamn pointless to own them. somehow i manage to overcome this and accept that some people have varying opinions.

why own pots and pans when a microwave and a terrible diet can suffice, or take out?
why become a vegetarian and go through that whole mess?
why even bother picking up any instrument?
why collect art? weapons?
if you happen to play an instrument, why ever listen to other people's music?
WHY EVER WATCH ANYTHING?

people need bullshit in their lives to keep it somewhat meaningful for them. let them have their fun. it's really lame to rag on them (unless they are vegetarians, that's just fucking dumb). and yeah, "penis extension LOLZ". yawn yawn yawn yawn.

honestly though, have you never just sat around with a toy gun and shot things for fun? it's enjoyable.

I'm not too big on guns but it would be AWESOME to have an old timey cowboy 6 shooter! with pearl inlays and all that jazz and a HOLSTER , YEAH