post your sexy pics here

well..... :D

if you're asking, that would mean.... no, you don't have to shave. it's only a picture.
why lose time? in that case of course, the salinity doesn't matter either. :lol:
your legs are shaved anyway.... keep some. :Smokedev:

reply to my fuckin' e-mail, pretty please :err:

yeah, under the waist. :lol:

no, that I don't have a nice opinion on him. I'm not naughty. I can only be nasty. that's something completely different. :D

how's your sex life, NoLordy? :zombie:

Hearse said:
I dont have my legs shaved, they are quite hairy infact, maybe even more hairy than yours :p
yes, girl, maybe a bit more.... :heh: I saw that pic from Tuska, c'mon, nice and smooth leggies.... :tickled:
Hearse said:
too bad I dont have a cam, otherwise I would show you hairy balls, well... life is a bitch... :loco:
no-no, actually you do, you are just a chicken shit (and wouldn't know if Nik is watching your balls as you're sending them over :loco: ), and I got a cam few days ago. the difference is that I Don't Wanna Show. no self promotion..... like you have in your signature.... :lol:

NicodemiX said:
*bump*

100_0147sm.jpg

That's quite the improvement both facially and clothed-ly from the past pictures with the leather jacket.

Hearse said:
I'm actually quite suprised if you found me in any tuska pics, because there only was like 1-3 pics where I was in, and I think only one have been posted.
and it wasn't of my legs ;)

No, I lost my digicam... remember?
and you dont post such pic of you because you maybe have something to hide...
...maybe you have a sourcrout where there supposed to be something else... :heh:

now go lick niks hairy balls :cool:

how is your house?
you go lick some fine fecal hairy anuses. :D
the house is amazing, thank you! :hotjump: