post your sexy pics here

don't mind me i have my reasons
ctthrash.jpg

ct_thrash said:
don't mind me i have my reasons
ctthrash.jpg
now eating. :err:

... this looks like a piece of a chicken liver, sorry to say. if something solid as this falls out of you, you have to visit a doctor. try as soon as you can. ;)

kind of random... but i haven't shaved my face in a while... its kinda cool
And i'm thinkin' of cutting my hair really short, just because my hair is so curly that its just funny looking...

Wolftribe said:
kind of random... but i haven't shaved my face in a while... its kinda cool
And i'm thinkin' of cutting my hair really short, just because my hair is so curly that its just funny looking...
(I will pretend I didn't see the above posts and will continue as if they did not happen, life's too short to ask the questions I would otherwise ask.)

As you can see from my signature, I only shave my upper lip because when I work sweat builds up in it, but other than for practicle purposes, shaving is for pussies. And so aren't Frusion Smoothies for that matter.

how about divide? smart? ass? remember, I'll post a pic of my grand tits and ass soon. :)

I already have one of my naked leg and foot, with toenails painted. it is very nice and sexy I might say. though, when I realize it's mine, it looses it's charm. :zombie:

:)

Shit I haven't been on these forums in like two years...

Anyways, I dont know if I have anything recent on this PC... picture-wise...