post your sexy pics here

I was too tired to protest and they already had scissors and my comb. I rolled my office chair over to them and said go for it.

that's what they're for. touching us and cutting our hair. Well, gay men could do the cutting aswell, but they better don't touch me!

What weirded me out is, its hot here, and we fed the tards we care for out back in the unit patio... and I was sweating like a queer at a bukkake party. And they still insisted to touch my wet sweaty hair. Women are silly sometimes.

Well I can't see behind me, and I've worked with these people for a while and they mean me no harm. They also know how aggro I get when I think someone is fucking with me :p

I don't trust barbers. I actually had a paranoia for a while that my father paid any barber he asked me to go to for a "cleanup" to fuck up my hair so I'd have to cut it up past the shoulder. This today was an exercise in knowing he has no sway over my coworkers.

The weather is warm and sunny and I have a new dress, so I couldn't resist whoring infront of the camera.

img1831z896.jpg

img1845z897.jpg