post your sexy pics here

My cousin was a 100% anti-gun person, until one day she was robbed at gunpoint by a man with an illegal automatic gun. Ever since, she's carried a 9mm in her purse. She says that even if guns are banned, anyone could still get one if they wanted it.

Your cousin got scared smart, and that's all I'll contribute to that one. More pictures now. And deathstrike if you really want this thread to be dead then stop fucking posting in it and pretend its not here, I really doubt it's going anywhere soon.

I personally don't have anything against people who have guns because they enjoy going to the shooting range and stuff. I do think however there are some things they should take in their consideration.

1) what Isabel posted, although a lot of those homosides are commited with illegal guns

2) by statistics in US incidents with death outcome by legal guns are : 3% to stop the outside intruder, more than 80% are teenagers who live in that household commiting suicide, and the rest are accidents when little kids find a gun and think it's a toy and homosides (which are mostly accidents like when a brainless teenager finds a gun and decides to shoot some birds but accidentelly shoots the neighbour instead)

Basically what I'm trying to say here is that a safe way of where to keep a gun should be found. I personally think that the best way is out of the house. But if someone keeps it in the house it should be a 100% safe so noone else can find or use it.

Yeah I personally want to own a gun when I am living on my own. Because when I was young, but young enough to remember, my dad was out on a trip (he is a fisherman) and had been gone for about two weeks, and my mom and I were home alone in the house, and some psycho came up to the door screaming that he was "hurt" and to let him in.

He banged on the windows and was looking in at us, and my mom was scared, and called the police, but by the time they got there he was gone. It was scary. Then later that week, we walked in, and half of our belongings were gone. We'd been robbed of almost everything, as hard as that is to believe. And we were pretty poor, so it blew.

And it was so scary knowing he could come back, we assume the incidents were connected somehow. So I've always wanted a gun around, just in case.

For protection you know, defense. But I only worry about future children... finding it, it's almost impossible to make it totally safe, and still available to use if I had to. But I have nothing against guns. If they're totally illegal, people will get them anyway. I'd rather people be educated about them how to use them and what not.

Since I was bored last night and entirely over the whole gun conversation ( no offense to anyone) , here's some more random pics.

PIX__127.jpg

PIX__128.jpg

PIX__129.jpg

immediately out the door, that's where it went. there's a difference between having fun on a forum and being a complete dick for no reason, especially to someone that's here a good deal and is nice to everyone.