post your sexy pics here

Isabel, I believe you. Mine change too, and I'm hardly the sterotype Penguin and Stormo are painting.

Hmm I don't know, my friends have had arguments about my eye color. As much as I would turn to "changing" I am fairly certain that it really is totally dependent on the lighting, what you're wearing and the angle at which you're looking.

If I am wearing pink, fuchsia or anything of that nature anywhere CLOSE to my face my eyes look celery green. They look blue in sunlight, grey other times. But they're definitely not changing. Haha. So I don't know. I think the color just appears to "change".

While the actual balance of pigments in eyes don't generally change much after childhood, certain blends can have a rayleigh scattering effect, where different colors are reflected depending on how the light strikes them.

Filthy lies.

IMG_2190.jpg

100_9258.jpg

i love your eyes!!

Yawn. So, even if we assume they do change colour, why in the hell does it bother some of you so much? Are they your eyes? Do you have something invested in unchanging eyes?

Bah. I hate you guys.

Except neal, mike, derick and swedey.

Yawn. So, even if we assume they do change colour, why in the hell does it bother some of you so much? Are they your eyes? Do you have something invested in unchanging eyes?

Bah. I hate you guys.

Even though my eyes don't change coloUr? Aww shucks. *swoon*

Bah. I hate you guys.

I like changing eyes. I also like knowing why they change. My own eyes are hazel, so I suppose they might change, but lacking a mirror or a camera I really wouldn't know.