post your sexy pics here

I hate Americans who spell the word color, "colour".
What about Canadians?

Yawn. So, even if we assume they do change colour, why in the hell does it bother some of you so much? Are they your eyes? Do you have something invested in unchanging eyes?
Besides its physical impossibility, it's an attempt people cling to fervently for no other reason than to be "special". Yeah, you think your eyes change colour. But they don't. Deal with it. You're a boring, single eye coloured bone bag.

"Colour" is the proper spelling in Canada. Same with, "Theatre"... and there's a few more I can't remember.

I still spell it "Color" though.

What about Canadians?

Besides its physical impossibility, it's an attempt people cling to fervently for no other reason than to be "special". Yeah, you think your eyes change colour. But they don't. Deal with it. You're a boring, single eye coloured bone bag.

You're a boring jackass with the inability to even entertain the idea that we may be making valid points, and for reasons perhaps outside your yawn inducing scope of understanding.

I've witnessed the colour I perceive my eyes to be change, as have others! Whether they do or not should be semantic to you because: A- They're not your fucking eyes and B- You can't even fathom the real reasons I mentioned it. I have enough faith in everything that is me not to need changing eye colours to stand out. Fuck.

Let's call touche and be fucking done with it. Neurotic Canadian bastard.

You're a boring jackass with the inability to even entertain the idea that we may be making valid points, and for reasons perhaps outside your yawn inducing scope of understanding.

I've witnessed the colour I perceive my eyes to be change, as have others! Whether they do or not should be semantic to you because: A- They're not your fucking eyes and B- You can't even fathom the real reasons I mentioned it. I have enough faith in everything that is me not to need changing eye colours to stand out. Fuck.

Me + my money + you + lots of beers + someday = :kickass:

Does knowing you aren't special hurt that much? Cling to your "real reasons" all you want; in so much as they are JUST mommy's words.

Also, I've put enough time into this earth that I can judge, critique and/or be an absolute fucking asshole to any person I choose. They may not be my eyes, but I'll be as rude as I want to them and their disillusioned owner.