post your sexy pics here

I've had some truly shit-tastic pizza in my time. It was definitely not "pretty rad."
That sucks. But for the most part, pretty much most of the pizza you've ever had has at least been tolerable, right? Just like pizza, every now and then a set of haggard nasty boobs comes along. Fact of life.

Poetic? I am intrigued. Please elucidate.

The have the same capacity to move. When ones eyes set upon some truly amazing boobs it's like (for me anyways) reading poetry. Everything just comes together in a smear of awesome. In the same way that words can be arranged and used so delicately, I think boobies occasionally do so too.

It's taking something awesome and with a few small tweaks making it truly mesmerising. I've only ever been mesermized by words and boobs.

I'm that sorta guy.

The have the same capacity to move. When ones eyes set upon some truly amazing boobs it's like (for me anyways) reading poetry. Everything just comes together in a smear of awesome. In the same way that words can be arranged and used so delicately, I think boobies occasionally do so too.

It's taking something awesome and with a few small tweaks making it truly mesmerising. I've only ever been mesermized by words and boobs.

I'm that sorta guy.
Freak.