post your sexy pics here

You're not allowed to tear anything on the sabbath. But with toilet paper, that's more fanaticism. Since there are tears already, there are no letterings, and it's for hygiene, many rabbis allow it (I don't keep the sabbath after I started living on my own anyway, so I couldn't care either way).
Not touching the opposite sex, is to prevent you from fucking. That's why religious women have to wear shirts that go until their elbows, wear skirts that cover their knees, and married women have to cover part of their hair.

Orthodox Jews aren't supposed to do anything that exerts the slightest bit of effort on the sabbath. They have their toilet paper preripped in little piles.

And they think that you shouldn't have physical contact with anybody unless you're going to have children with them, basically.

Relatives don't really count for the no touching rule, so it would have to be one of their friends (teenagers don't really care, so it would have to be an older friend)

That would work.
Or wear a crucifix necklace. You'd be surprised at how pissed they would get.
Obviously, I don't really like American extreme orthodox Jews all that much, so it's always great to see them get their hypocritical panties in a wad.
Ask them how religious they consider themselves, then ask them how much charity they actually give, in comparison to their unnecessary expenses.

so...i dyed my hair. nevermind whatever else is going on in this pic :loco:

DSC02652.jpg

Like live in Israel, wear long sleeves all the time, can't rip toilet paper on the sabbath, aren't allowed to touch anybody they aren't married to religious.

Actually, Orthodox jews are barely 10% of the entire population in Israel...
'we' don't really like the orthodox jews, since they are wierd, and won't even do military service even though it's mandatory... :rolleyes:

I'm sure they'll dig your dress though :loco:

Looking good. Really!

'we' don't really like the orthodox jews, since they are wierd, and won't even do military service even though it's mandatory... :rolleyes:
Orthodox Jews do go to the army. It's mostly the really fanatical, turn your wife into a baby factory, learn talmud all day Haredim (which is the type that I am not too crazy for) that skip out on military service.