post your sexy pics here

yeh Karen, just because you're from Israel, dont act like you know what you're talking about. i mean, as if!
Most of my family lives in Israel, my dad's Israeli, a lot of friends of mine live in Israel, including my closest friend. I've also been to Israel countless times. So I'm not exactly a stranger to the culture there, and I have had contact with many groups of people from there.
There are a few groups of orthodox Israelis that serve extra time in the military (I forget the names of the groups, but I'll ask if you'd like), not just the reserve service, and travel across Europe and the US to recruit other groups of people to join the IDF.

The religious fanatics that don't serve in the military are the ones that stick out, because as Karen said, they are weird. They disassociate themselves from any non-religious culture. But they are not even a small fraction of the orthodox community in Israel, or anywhere for that matter.

Actually, I fucking hate bacon on my hamburger :lol:
I hate bbacon on anything that has nothing to do with breakfast.
BACON IS NOT A SPICE, DAMMIT.

anyhoo, I love you neal.

anyhoo #2 - some orthodox jews do serve in military, as MILITARY RABBIS and all sorts of crappy jobs that are a joke really.
You know what? fine: I'll accept that.
Most of them are wierd though, and when I say "we" don't like them too much, I mean the avarage Israeli person, who is just like me: non-religious and regular.

and godamn, how can you deny SEA FOOD and CHEESE and MEAT together in one meal??? meat got married to cheese!! it's a sin to seperate them!

;)

I don;t like BLT :/
I honestly think bacon is nasty AS FUCK but I will eat it with my eggs for breakfast once ina blue moon... but I hate bacon as a "spice" like most foods in this country have.. . YUK :yuk:

I do like pork chops and smoked ham :Spin:

I honestly think bacon is nasty AS FUCK but I will eat it with my eggs for breakfast once ina blue moon... but I hate bacon as a "spice" like most foods in this country have.. . YUK :yuk:

Karen, your disapproval of bacon is making me question our friendship.

I mean... bacon is a requirement for any omelette... and if you don't like omelettes.. well.... then today is a sad day :(

Karen, your disapproval of bacon is making me question our friendship.

I mean... bacon is a requirement for any omelette... and if you don't like omelettes.. well.... then today is a sad day :(

Did you read what I said in the previous page??? I love bacon WITH EGGS FOR BREAKFAST (and omlettes!) but keep it the fuck away from my burger or salad.

Our friendship stands strong, my strawberry! :cool:

Did you read what I said in the previous page??? I love bacon WITH EGGS FOR BREAKFAST (and omlettes!) but keep it the fuck away from my burger or salad.

Our friendship stands strong, my strawberry! :cool:
All right. I just get a weird nervous feeling when I hear the words "bacon" and "nasty as fuck" in the same sentence.

Man.... a bacon cheeseburger with mushrooms sounds soooooo good right now.

Thanks to this conversation, I will totally be going to IHOP for a two a.m omelet run. Damn you!

Hi karen *waves*