post your sexy pics here

piggy-731823.jpg

:lol: !!!!

In reading over the past few pages, I've concluded there is only one direction this thread can go that will truly live up, and even elevate it, past the amazing realms of sexiness this page has seen. Lovely ladies of the Nevermore board, I request that you post pictures of yourselves that involve bacon, brattwurst, or sausage patties, etc.

You have your mission, should you choose to accept it.

That guy was funny.

Setlist was:
(I'd take a picture of the one I have, but about a quarter of it is ripped off.)

Set the World on Fire
Domination
Serpent's Kiss
Paradise Lost
Inferno
Smoke and Mirrors
Walls of Babylon
Sea of Lies
Sins and Shadows

The Odyssey (easily the most epic thing I have seen in my entire life)

In reading over the past few pages, I've concluded there is only one direction this thread can go that will truly live up, and even elevate it, past the amazing realms of sexiness this page has seen. Lovely ladies of the Nevermore board, I request that you post pictures of yourselves that involve bacon, brattwurst, or sausage patties, etc.

You have your mission, should you choose to accept it.

Hahaha I posted a picture of myself eating roast beef and drinking milk to prove that I'm not kosher. :lol:

That guy was funny.

Setlist was:
(I'd take a picture of the one I have, but about a quarter of it is ripped off.)

Set the World on Fire
Domination
Serpent's Kiss
Paradise Lost
Inferno
Smoke and Mirrors
Walls of Babylon
Sea of Lies
Sins and Shadows

The Odyssey (easily the most epic thing I have seen in my entire life)
ugh, if evolution was in there i'd be totally kicking myself for missing this.

Oh yeah I saw SX a few years ago on The Odyssey tour in a TINY little club, with like 10 other people there. It was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. And yeah, The Odyssey fucking RULES live.

I remember once when I went to a show where Devin Townsend Band was opening for them. I really didn't want to stay, especially after that monumental DTB performance, but BlackWinterDay was like "AW C'MON, THEY RULE!" so we waited an hour for them and they never came onto the stage. So I left.

I GAVE THEM A CHANCE.

Just sayin'.