post your sexy pics here

I just learned how to do that from a coworker. How bored does someone need to be to meditate on how to form "blood" with your fingers?

Pretty damn bored, I'd say.

I probably wouldn't even be needed at my job if it weren't for punk ass kids causing shit with their little gangs. I'm really fucking sick of them dissing the police and talking shit all the time, then when shit goes down they call us screaming and crying to come help them out of the mess they've gotten themselves into. IDIOTS.

I probably wouldn't even be needed at my job if it weren't for punk ass kids causing shit with their little gangs. I'm really fucking sick of them dissing the police and talking shit all the time, then when shit goes down they call us screaming and crying to come help them out of the mess they've gotten themselves into. IDIOTS.
seriously.

if it's so street to follow uniform dress and behavior and glorify death, why don't all the black kids and mexicans and whiggers just join suicide cults?

Do we get to wear NIKES?

Yes, you must. Now drink up.
marshappl.jpg

You do know with all the rotgut liquor I drank between 15 ad 21 I'm likely immune to every poison short of a direct explosion from a dirty bomb over my head right?

*puts on Nikes and has a drink*

Actually, it tastes better than a lot of those rums and tequilas I've had. Probably healthier.

Go figure.

I wear New Balances. While I can't start a cult with them, I can sure start a war knowing my feet are well supported.