post your sexy pics here

IT'S NOT A PUMA

KindergardenCop16.jpg

I never really liked sneakers all that much, other than the more retro look (like from Diesel).
Puma has a really nice look, and is really versatile. A lot of their shoes go pretty well with almost anything, except for dress/dress casual.

Not really the style I like, but they do have a good reputation for quality material and construction, at least from what I've read before.
I was always satisfied with Diesel, Banana Republic, Aldo, and Kenneth Cole's shoes anyway

when it comes to sneakers: then Pumas/Diesel...

when it comes to boots/ shoes/ high heels: anything that sparks my interest.
Love CK, bandolino (sometime), London Fly, Cole Haan, MK, BCBG, Mark Jacob.... err... don't get me started... I can go all night... haha!

mmmmmmmmmm shoes.

i have some nigguh k swiss shoes. these are very well made & last a long time, and they look nice enough that i sometimes wear them to the office. and if i ever want to play tennis then i'm set.
0001_002.jpg

my nike runnin' shoes. nice and light but they still absorb shock pretty well.
13945001_l.jpg

the most comfortable athletic shoes i ever had were some reebok cheerleader shoes, though i was never a cheerleader. those were some damn comfortable shoes. not the reebok freestyles, though i am thinking of getting some of those custom designed :p