post your sexy pics here

WHAT!

UB 22!!!!

The original Japaneese versions?

I couldn't find the original Final Bout CD but I believe this is a copy I made of the English version. I wanted to find this badass Seifer (FFVIII) figure I have but he's hiding somewhere. I had to dig for this shit as it is:
0114082046a.jpg

0114082046.jpg

0114082045.jpg

This is the most sexiest thing i have ever seen on the forum board..ever!

this makes me regret selling the hundreds and hundreds of Dragon Ball Z cards i use to collect...i had some rare ones and i use to go play in weekly tournaments!

This is the most sexiest thing i have ever seen on the forum board..ever!

this makes me regret selling the hundreds and hundreds of Dragon Ball Z cards i use to collect...i had some rare ones and i use to go play in weekly tournaments!

I used to be a HUGE Dragonball nerd back in 2001, when I created my alias. It just sort of stuck because it's what people in the virtual world know me as.

I haven't watched DB, DBZ nor DBGT in a long fucking time. I watched the episodes of GT when they were translated (I still can't believe they skipped 13 something episodes) and I lost all of the episodes I had. I used to have every DBZ episode and every GT episode (both N.A. and Japan) on disc but I think I lost them the last time I moved a few years ago.

I was such a hardcore fan myself *still am in a way*

i even went as far as to create DBGT Episode 65 (The Lost Episode) is what i named it, i wrote a script, and it was actually decent it would of went good with the imaginary Dragon Ball things people do *with SS5 and 6 goku ect...*

i wish i still had the script...

I met my best friend when I told him I bet you can't stump me on any DBZ question. I used to watch the Buu saga in Japanese with no subtitles on the international channel...those were the days.

I was such a hardcore fan myself *still am in a way*

i even went as far as to create DBGT Episode 65 (The Lost Episode) is what i named it, i wrote a script, and it was actually decent it would of went good with the imaginary Dragon Ball things people do *with SS5 and 6 goku ect...*

i wish i still had the script...

I would have got a hold of Akira Toriyama and been like "Bitch! You're going back to the Dragonball project and you're going to make this happen!".

I met my best friend when I told him I bet you can't stump me on any DBZ question. I used to watch the Buu saga in Japanese with no subtitles on the international channel...those were the days.

:lol: I used to run a questionnaire script in a Dragonball episode server channel via IRC.

wait your turn Tyler!!!

those trivia's were fun , i use to go on the IRC to download episodes and play those games.

Yea.....I kind of miss those days. I even was creating a Dragonball site back in 2002 that I never finished and stopped working on because I was too busy being an alcoholic.

It's actually still up but the menu is fucking broken as piss. :lol: Only thing really still there is the Portal/Intro page.

Yea.....I kind of miss those days. I even was creating a Dragonball site back in 2002 that I never finished and stopped working on because I was too busy being an alcoholic.

It's actually still up but the menu is fucking broken as piss. :lol: Only thing really still there is the Portal/Intro page.

My buddy and I back in middle school ran one. Actually we ran two or three.