post your sexy pics here

@Kotno: Ja, wirklich ein Wintermärchen, nur ist jetzt schon wieder fast alles weggetaut...:(
I want more snow!! And my dogs too!!

@Karen: When I find some time I will post a video of them playing, they are some real clowns, I love them! They make me laugh every day!
Just a shame that many people are afraid of them, call them "Kampfhunde" (I don´t know the English word...maybe "fighting dogs", "attack dogs"...something like that?) and change to the other side of the street when they see me or my boyfriend and the dogs...Stupidity....

Aaaaawww, your dogs are adorable! Mine love the snow too, but if they get too much snow stuck between their toes, they limp around until I pull it out. :D

Here are some recent pictures of me and the kids:

me and the big baby, Link
jan2708joshsbday023.jpg

my roomie's cat, Leela, and Cain
jan2708joshsbday018.jpg

And that's mud on the sheet, in case anyone was wondering...the dogs love to run in from outside and immediately jump on my bed. I wash alotta sheets.

@Kotno: Ja, wirklich ein Wintermärchen, nur ist jetzt schon wieder fast alles weggetaut...:(
I want more snow!! And my dogs too!!

@Karen: When I find some time I will post a video of them playing, they are some real clowns, I love them! They make me laugh every day!
Just a shame that many people are afraid of them, call them "Kampfhunde" (I don´t know the English word...maybe "fighting dogs", "attack dogs"...something like that?) and change to the other side of the street when they see me or my boyfriend and the dogs...Stupidity....

I know Kampfhunde, and yeah I've heard it many times, not only in Germany but all over the world really..... people refer to those dogs as "mean"...
There are no bad dogs, just bad owners....
It's all about the way you raise them and the way they are being trained...
yours seem lovely and sweet and obviously you raised them right!!
Dogs like that are underrated... people don't understand what sweet and awesome creatures they are :)