post your sexy pics here

Aaaaawww, your dogs are adorable! Mine love the snow too, but if they get too much snow stuck between their toes, they limp around until I pull it out. :D

Here are some recent pictures of me and the kids:

me and the big baby, Link
jan2708joshsbday023.jpg

Awwww, the stinker! :kickass:

Cute doggies, ladies. I want snow :(

Some pictars from tonight's Bat Castle show in Dallas. The long-haired guitarist is James, and he loves Nevermore. And he's GREAT.

DSC06754.jpg

DSC06742.jpg

DSC06726.jpg

DSC06730.jpg

DSC06735.jpg

DSC06736.jpg

DSC06755.jpg

DSC06751.jpg

It was at the Red Blood Club...
Eh?
DSC06764.jpg

There was a nice rock I wanted to jump off of but some fat girl sat down next to it and started chatting on her cell phone; JUMPING .. DENIED!

and then I had intentions of swinging on the swingset but kids wouldn't stop using it!

There was a nice rock I wanted to jump off of but some fat girl sat down next to it and started chatting on her cell phone; JUMPING .. DENIED!

and then I had intentions of swinging on the swingset but kids wouldn't stop using it!
you should've jumped onto her. or pushed one of the little kids on the swings so hard that he flew off of the swing and into her.

I wanna eat a duck but I'd feel awfully bad about it since I like ducks. Nevermind I don't want to eat one.

Maybe if it was dead anyway. But freshly dead, like from falling but not far enough to make it splatter.