post your sexy pics here

Well, for the record though... I honestly think most people just don;t know how deadly it is to feed pond fish/ wild fish. ducks or anything that is wild BREAD.
It's fatal, so I'm sorry I have to be the "hippie" of the forum, but I will say it, so next time, maybe some will think twice if to get that bread for feeding........... :(

Well, for the record though... I honestly think most people just don;t know how deadly it is to feed pond fish/ wild fish. ducks or anything that is wild BREAD.
It's fatal, so I'm sorry I have to be the "hippie" of the forum, but I will say it, so next time, maybe some will think twice if to get that bread for feeding........... :(
and you figure of all the food we feed animals, bread would actually be something healthy since it doesn't have all the salt and sugar and artificial whatnot, but ... wow, i didn't think it could be that dangerous. poor duckies.

and you figure of all the food we feed animals, bread would actually be something healthy since it doesn't have all the salt and sugar and artificial whatnot, but ... wow, i didn't think it could be that dangerous. poor duckies.

Bread is actually unhealthy for us as well... "regular white" bread that is..
It's so processed that it's bad on your stomach and digestive system...
Do you remember in kindergarted how we used to make "glue" ? from flour and water... and you want tis in your body?
whole whet is a lot better...

Just think though... birds are not supposed to eat processed wheat like BREAD, especially not ducks... it's horrible for their health...

Bread is actually unhealthy for us as well... "regular white" bread that is..
It's so processed that it's bad on your stomach and digestive system...
Do you remember in kindergarted how we used to make "glue" ? from flour and water... and you want tis in your body?
whole whet is a lot better...

Just think though... birds are not supposed to eat processed wheat like BREAD, especially not ducks... it's horrible for their health...
but i don't like wheat bread :(

i'll just eat white bread so it's not fed to the ducks

It's not that anything is necessarily wrong with not killing ducks. It's just well...

I'm also detecting HEAVY large mammal conservation bias here.

those things are crazy, you seen the weird shit they have at the bottom of the ocean? i find it very interesting. Very creepy lookin' stuff too.
yeah, when i was in like 3rd grade, we got these magazines in science class and one of them had this whole section about all of those weird creatures and how they adapted to the complete darkness (dunno why they'd wanna teach us that in a catholic school, though) and it was all so freaky and cool. but the first page of the article had a huge picture of the fucking lightbulb fish and i guess i've been terrified of them ever since